Monday, March 19, 2012

What If....

I love the movie Letters to Juliet. There is a line in the script that says what and if are not scary words but put them together it changes everything. "What if?" "What if?" I ponder all the time about that "WHAT IF'S" I wonder what my life would be like if I never got pregnant with Danielle. Where I would be.

I like to think that I would have gone off to college and got a fancy degree and met a man and got married happily ever after...OR NOT...

What if....I went to college even though I had Danielle and leaned hard on my family to support me while I figured out my education....How would things have changed???

What if I tried a lot harder with my equestrian skills, and made a name for my myself in the horse world.  Would I be happier??

Always after I go through all the what ifs and imagine the twists and turns my life COULD have taken.  I come back to would I really, REALLY want a do over? No. I love my life. I love my girls. If I hadn't made all those choices and bends in the road I would not be where I am today. I have a loving family, two beautiful girls and Matt. Oh Matt. I am so blessed that I have that one. So, forget the what ifs.  I am so happy I have THIS.



1 comment:

  1. I love this Kristy. :) Warms my heart - Jen

    ReplyDelete