Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Time

Once Matt and I got married, I wanted to do a Christmas Card photo. Last year we didn't have the energy to do it. We had JUST gotten married and Matt hates his photo being taken, and I didn't have the heart to ask more of him since he was such a trooper for the wedding photos. This year, I made it happen. I arranged for my BFF to come over to the house with her brand spanking new camera and take pictures of us at the house. I wanted to have Morgan be in the photos, but she is so out of control it was not going to happen. Jack made the cut and behaved like a perfect gentleman. He was very confused as to what was going on, but the shots turned out amazing.









I already have the cards being made and I am so excited to send them out. We are also very busy with the holiday skating season. The girls are in so many events, that I am worried about my time management.

In sad news, my grandma fell 3 weeks ago and broke her hip. She needed 3 pins to put it back in place. My life yet again revolves around visiting her. My Grandpa wants a constant vigil at her beside. The whole family is doing the best the can. I am hoping she will be home for Christmas. I try to not think to far in advance and do one day at a time.

I hope you enjoy these photos because we had a BLAST taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment