Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Events

-Danielle and Lily had some ice skating this week. It was such a long weekend. I am very happy to be done with it though.  

-Lily is obsessed with  Christmas. She if a firm believer in Santa. I tried a couple months ago to come "Clean" with her on Santa, and she FREAKED out and called me a liar. O.M.G. I am in trouble. Now she is into this "Elf on a Shelf" doll. All the kids at school have one and she "asked Santa" for it and she did appear at her dad's house. What this elf does is sit on a shelf and report to Santa on her behavior every night. So the next morning she is in a new spot. She is not allowed to touch the elf or the magic will disappear. This means every single NIGHT I have to move this little thing to new spot. I am going to forget one night I just know it.

-I feel like I am screwing up Danielle. She seems to always be in trouble, my dad called me to complain that I while I allowed Danielle to do her homework in his office this weekend, she trashed it. Left crumbs everywhere and started going through his things. It is so embarrassing to get a call from your father saying that he is mad at your kid.  I should have double checked his office, but I was in a hurry, and again I expect too much of her. Or do I? Shouldn't she know to not touch other people things? Oh she is in trouble today.

-Maybe I am not screwing Danielle up to much because I did an email from one of the girls mothers who Danielle was unkind to thanking me for having Danielle write to her daughter. 

-I have one weekend off from skating and then next weekend we are back at it again in full force.

-Oh I found out that all the Christmas cards I got printed, the main photo, Jacks w"thingy" is hanging out!!! I will see when I get the card just how bad it is. It is very funny though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment