Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's been way too long

I took a blogging break. Sorry.

-Danielle is going to be in 6th grade in 13 days. O.M.G

-Lily is going to be in 2nd grade in 13 days. O.M.G

-We took a fun trip to Disneyland, and had an amazing time. Lily only had one meltdown over Space Mountain and she will get on it next time I am there.

-Speaking of Disneyland, When are they going to reopen Star Tours??? That was one of my top 3 favorite rides..Hurry up!

-My nephew is the cutest - I am beyond in love with him.

-It hurts when you see someone you love act the way you did like 10 years ago. Making stupid mistakes, and not understanding that it is YOU being the stupid and immature one not everyone else.

-Blood does not define family. I have been blessed to have such an amazing extended family that is not blood related.

And here is a photo since no blog is really complete with out one....

Miss Lily Pants and Morgan

Danielle and I on Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment