Monday, May 30, 2011

Some hard times and some not hard times

About 2 weeks ago my grandma fell. After much drama and hospital stays, we now know that she has broken her butt. Broke Butt Grandma is what my Uncle is calling her. Due to her broken ass she needs 24/7  care. My Grandpa is not able to do it so she is an a rehab home near to all of the family. I plan my days around her. Making sure that I see her at least once a day for about an hour. It is hard on all of us but I am really hoping that she pulls through and we can get past this. It is really hard to see my Grandma down like this. She was always so active and full of life. It also has me thinking about growing old and I am scared shitless of it. Not the dying part - but being so..dependent on others. To not be able to go to the bathroom on my own...I really hope that I wont ever have to deal with that. That I just pass away in my sleep. I do not want to be a burden on my kids. Ok enough of this on to much lighter news:

I was able to go shopping last week and get some much needed work clothes. Yayy! Retail therepy was amazing.

Danielle had her 5th grade graduation and I am now the parent of a Junior High Student. Wow. She is not a baby anymore. She is a young lady and I am so blessed to be a part of her life.

I saw the Hangover 2 and it was everything I had hoped for and then some.

As I am writing this, my sweet Little Morgan is curled up next to me. When she is good like this it just melts my heart.

Here are some photos of that I am very late in posting but better late then never!!

Matty with Danielle at Disneyland 
Matty and Morgan (I LOVE THIS PHOTO!)

My Jacky

Seriously when did she get this big?

She is so adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment