Sunday, September 4, 2011

1 Year Anniversary

Well, Matty and I have made it one year into our marriage. What a year it has been, I thought I would share the story of how we met.

Matt and I apparently went to school together when we were in Kindergarten and First Grade however we do not remember each other. I went back to the same school for my senior year, but I was not there for very long because well...I was pregnant with Danielle so I dropped out and I did homeschooling to get my diploma. Matt had no idea who I was, but I knew who HE was. He was the football star, very popular and extremly handsome. Flashword a few years, and we  met again when I was 24 at Saddle Ranch Chop House in Universal Studios. I was with a girlfriend who had attended Highschool with him and she knew the group of guys he was with. I was nervous because I did not know they guys very well...but anyways my first impression of Matt was well..."This guy is an asshole." He was stand offish and just seemed into himself. Hahah I was wrong...but he asked me to be his Myspace friend a couple days later and one random day we started chatting over IM. Now I did have a boyfriend at the time but I was looking for a way out. Matt was my way out. I ended the relationship with the other guy and moved on to Matt. I didnt think that Matt was going to be my husband, but I needed someone for a bit. I fell head over heels MADLY in love with him. Matt was loving, kind and good to me. He treated me like a princess and he still does to this day. Our relationship is not perfect in any way, but that is what makes it work for us. We have a deep respect for each other and I am so blessed to have found a man that not only loves me, but my children too. He gives us everything we could possibly want or need and does it with out asking for anything in return other then love.

Our wedding day was wonderful. It was hot as hell but everything went just the way I had planned it. Here are some photos:
My Lovely Bridal Party

My Amazing Siblings

Matty and I being models


My Shoes!!!! I LOVE THEM!!

The Vows..
First Kiss!!
Our First Family Photo

I can honestly say that I love my husband more today than I did the day I married him. I love him more because of the hard times this year has brought us. Struggling to pay bills, learning to live with each other and loosing Mylee. All of those hard times has brought us closer to each other. I am so blessed to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment