Monday, September 19, 2011

Tis the Season for Ice Skating

Well...We are in full competition mode. It is so draining physically on the whole family. Yesterday, my FAVORITE  day of the week, was spent being at an ice rink from 9:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. In that time I did 6 girls hair and some make up and watched my little Lily take first place!! I am so proud of her!! Here is some photos of my baby:


Regionals are just around the corner too...Followed by the Holiday shows and whatnot. Booo. I love watching my girls skate, but sometimes I am just too tired to even deal with it.

I love my animals and I talk about them a lot of my blog so here are some recent photos of my  "other" Children. :)

Look at that face she is FULL of trouble!!

Jacks was trying to hide

Ginny cat on her "Invisible Hammock"

On another note...Since I have started this blog - I never imagined people would read what I have to say or would even care. But since I started the blog I have had over 1,000 views!!! Most shocking is from all over the world! Someone from Saudi Arabia has viewed the blog and a BUNCH of people from Denmark and Malaysia too!! Lily and Danielle are the stars of the blog because my entries on their birthday got the highest page views. Thank you to all my readers!! I am still in shock you care what I say. Please continue reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment