Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekend Fun

I had the pleasure of my daughters company this weekend again. I don't get that opportunity very often, so I try and enjoy it! Danielle had a birthday party to go to on Saturday, and of course there was a little bit of scandal. It was a boy/girl party and one of Danielle's friends was holding hands with the birthday boy!! Hello these kids are 11!!! What the hell is going on???? I hope that Danielle holds off on all that stuff cause I can't handle it yet!!!!

On Sunday I worked, but my preggo sister in law took the girls to another party for me. It was for our family friends son's birthday. They had a bouncer and a petting zoo!!!! The girls had a blast as they always do at the Villa house

Danielle had so much fun catching this little piggy. LOL. She was the oldest  at the party and the only one able to grab him. Look at how proud of herself she is.

They had a "Brushing Pony" too. Pony's name is Stormy.

I just had a great weekend with my kids. I feel so honored to be their mommy. In other news...I found out that we got little Morgan too young. She needed to be with her litter mates longer to learn better manners. So this means MORE WORK FOR ME DAMMIT.I have to work harder with her on her no biting issues...Why did I want a puppy again?? Grrr....Danielle has been doing wonderfully with her though. She is teaching her how to sit and stay. What a good trainer she is.

I love my husband too. He cooks and cleans. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I haven't felt this happy and content since I was a teenager. He is my support and I am his. I love going through lifes ups and downs with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment