Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Brady William Stavert

I haven't posted in a WEEK! What is up with that?? OH yeahhh my nephew was born! My sister in law was in labor for almost 20+ hours to only have a Cesarean because the baby was to big. I feel like I have lived at the hospital too for the past few days. Anyways here are the stats on him.

Brady William Stavert
Born: April 14th, 2011 at 10:29 a.m.
8 Pounds 7 ounces
21 inches




I am one proud auntie

 Brady with his Cousins and Auntie Dana

The New Family





Matt is sick of me talking about him, but he is a part of me, and I love him so much I can hardly stand it. I have never ever, fallen in love with a guy as fast as I have with Brady. Welcome to the world little one!! Your favorite Auntie needs to get you a playmate FAST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment