Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Little Ramblings

-Lily is on a roll with her comedy:
  "Danielle is a baby hogger, she is just like the evil witch from Rapunzel in Tangled."
  "You know what is frustrating? Your talking."
  "I want to be a better person mommy." I say, "Lily you are a GREAT person." She says "No I am not I cry all the time." (She says this as she is sobbing hysterically while walking away.)

-My BFF Michael King is in town and I plan on having some good times with him.

-My Husband has slept on the sofa for two nights in a row, and not because we are fighting. It is because the Morgan keeps barking at him. Funny though, the second he leaves the room she settles down...

-I am going to be an AUNTIE for the first time tomorrow. I can hardly wait.

-I love my other BFF Jessica. Whenever we are together, time just flys, and I enjoy every single second with her. Even if we are just on the sofa talking it is always good times.

-I have the best children in the world. Seriously. They are smart, funny, talented, loving, kind hearted, and the sunshine of my life. I would not be the person I am today with out them in my life.

No blog is really complete unless there is a photo. So here is Uncle Kyle - soon to be daddy, skating with his nieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment