Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

This year I was blessed with having both the girls on Easter. Since I was with Matt’s family for a cruise in February, we went with my side for Easter. My dad took us to Lakeside for their annual Easter Brunch. My girls looked adorable in their Easter outfits.



I need to upload on my computer the photos of me in my beautiful H&M dress…. I felt really pretty. Lily got to ride a pony – enjoyed the petting zoo.

The afternoon was the best part. Our ice rink was closed to the public but open for the family!! We all skated and had the best time ever. I am really starting to get irritated for not uploading the photos…Ok I am going to do it tonight and have an *Updated* blog to show all the good times we had. It was one of the best Easters EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment