Saturday, April 2, 2011

Serious Ramblings that Don't Really Make Sense

Today's Post will be little blurbs on the past couple days..


-There has been an insane amount of drama at my job and it will just get worse next week. I will be so happy when it is over.

-I finally found Danielle an Easter outfit. She is not overly excited with it, but does not hate it. That is a huge success for me.

-Went out to dinner with my dad last night, had some good times...

-The girls are with their dad for the weekend, so Matty and I will get some much needed time together. Though by time together it usually involves Matt forcing me to clean the house. Grr..

-My sister in law is still preggo and miserable

-Had a migraine from work stress..

-Morgan is a feisty little shit and I want her to knock it off.

-I found a stray yellow cat and I am going to start feeding it, much to Matt's dismay. I might even name it if he/she starts to come around more.

-I love my brother Kyle cause he goes up to my house to let the dogs out to go potty for me. I won't be able to ask him for help like that, cause he is about to be a daddy.

-No one played an April Fool's Joke on me. Thank god.

-It is Saturday - which is my Friday and I have Sunday - Monday off. Woot woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment