Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Puppy is not THAT bad.

So I MIGHT not have the worst puppy in the world after all. Morgan is turning out to be a good puppy. I was very concerned by day three that we might have adopted the devil dog. She was growling aggressively at us and bitting so hard on our arms and hands. She was LUNGING at our faces to nip our noses. All of us have been very consistent with telling her "No" when she does bad behavior, even Jacks is in on it. He is very quick to put her in line when she gets out of control. Her crate training is ever better!! I think she gets that the crate is not a punishment - but more of a "It is time to calm down for a bit time out."

I need to give a huge shout out to Dana Williams of Orange County Dog Trainer. She helped us with Mylee and because of what she has taught us back then has made us better dog owners to Morgan. My favorite tip that she gave us is canned pumpkin for doggy diarrhea. Regular pumpkin - not the pumpkin pie kind. That tip has saved our lives..
See how hard it is to stay mad at that face???

Some Random Ramblings again and Lilyism's a friend reminded me of.....

-I love my Tuesday dinners with Dana

-"I Love Candy and No ONE else" - Lily

-"If I marry Michael King that will make me a Queen"-Lily

-"I only wanted to come to this ice show for the Cotton Candy that's it"- Lily

-I love my husband. He is so good to me.

-I need to stop playing Plants vs. Zombies.

-I love Words with Friends

-Witnessing someone cheat on their wife sucks.

-BTW did I say how much I love my husband?? Oh yeah I did but I will say it again.I LOVE MY HUSBAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment